Processing of personal data
Who is the administrator of personal data and other data provided by the User?
- The administrator of personal data and other data is the operator of the www.workher.pl, i.e. the Cooperation Fund Foundation, with its registered office in Warsaw at
ul. Górnośląska 4a, 00-444 Warsaw. The Administrator can be contacted by traditional mail to the above-mentioned address or by e-mail: email@example.com
- The Administrator appointed the Data Protection Supervisor – Andrzej Rybus-Tołłoczko, who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
On what legal basis and for what purpose are the Users’ data processed?
- Personal data are being processed based on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Users’ personal data will be processed for the purpose:
- Establishing contact with the Administrator, based on our legitimate interest in ensuring contact – Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
Who is the Users’ personal data shared with?
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer data to a third country or any international organization.
- The recipients of Users’ personal data may be Partners cooperating with the Administrator in the implementation of the Social Impact Vouchers project.
- The administrator will transfer personal data to other entities only on the basis of legal provisions, including control authorities or concluded contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data, including ICT service providers and contractors responsible for the development and maintenance of the website.
- The data may be shared with other website users only as part of the functionalities offered by the website.
Does the platform operator perform profiling?
- The personal data of the Users will not be profiled.
What are the rights of users with regard to their personal data?
- A complaint against the Administrator’s operations may be filed to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The data subject has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to processing.
- Providing personal data is necessary to contact Administrator.
- The Administrator does not provide for automated decision making.
How long will Users’ personal data be stored?
- Personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the time needed to answer the question or solve the case.
How does the Administrator protect personal data?
- The administrator will make every effort to fully meet the requirements of legal provisions, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and thus protect Users’ personal data.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website User and are intended for the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The website operator is the entity that places cookies on the website User’s end device and obtains access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Create statistics that help to understand how the Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
- Determining the user’s profile in order to display matched materials
in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Platform uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a specified period of timein the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Platform Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser. Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Microsoft Egde: support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/microsoft-edge/usuwanie-plikow-cookies
- Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/
- Safari: support.apple.com/pl-pl/
- Opera help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/
- Cookies placed on the end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
from cookies used in statistics: Polityka ochrony prywatności Google Analytics.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network,
to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: www.google.com/ads/preferences.